A Word About Services:
At the end of the day, the value you receive from any financial planning service should exceed your costs. We have conducted extensive market research and are proud of our fee structure. For the individual partnering with us at the most basic level, we cost less than their cable bill.
We believe in transparency. You should know up-front how much our services will cost. Each client has their own set of circumstances and needs, therefore, there isn’t a one-size-fits all model. We provide our services in a number of ways to meet your situation. The recommended fee model will be identified at the conclusion of our first meeting.
Regardless of which fee model is the best fit for you, we will provide you with a Client Service Agreement to detail the services you will receive, the timeframe of the engagement, and its cost.
There are clients whom want a longer-term relationship for financial planning or investment consultation. The typical person wishing to partner with us opts for the retainer fee. We will set you up on an annual servicing calendar which includes:
- Periodic reviews of the financial plan to ensure the action plan is being completed
- Annual reviews
- Quarterly portfolio review and rebalancing
- Annual Insurance and Estate planning reviews
- End of year tax planning
- Additionally, we are available to answer on-going questions as your life changes. The retainer fee will be billed in monthly installments depending on complexity and time dedication to your situation and your financial profile. The fee typically ranges from $50 – $400 per month. This fee structure typically is the best value as you are paying over time and have access to us as your needs change.
A client may require a one-time financial plan or investment consultation project without the need for ongoing service. We provide this service as a fixed-fee which typically ranges from $300 to $5000. The project fee will be determined in advance based on the time dedicated to the project and its complexity. A typical client wanting this will be the do-it-yourself investor requesting a professional portfolio allocation or someone who has their financial situation well-oiled, but wants the peace of mind they will not outlive their money.
Some clients are do-it–yourselfers that simply want a specific question answered. Others may want a deeper analysis of one specific topic. This can be done over the phone, virtually, or in person (in-person requires 30 minute minimum – $100 fee).
Some examples of the most common questions:
- Can I afford to buy a home?
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- Am I saving enough to retire?
- Should I buy long term care insurance?
- Is my 401(k) or Roth IRA properly balanced?
- How can I pay down my debts?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I buy a car or lease?
The $200 hourly rate will be billed in 6 minute increments (1/10th of an hour).
+ INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
We are proud to provide our investment management fees lower than the industry average. We can provide investment planning you can take and implement on your own. However, many clients partnering with us ask to have us manage the investments. If you would like us to provide investment management services, the cost is based on the amount of assets under management.